This has been an amazing week of action so far. We’ve had conversations on twitter and facebook, as well as great blog posts here about our contraception stories.
As part of the week of action we also contacted Latina bloggers to ask them to blog about their own contraception stories. Here are the posts that were created as part of our blog carnival! Thanks to everyone who participated and please check out the great content.
- We’ve Come a Long Way Chica. Or Have We? By Michele Serros at the Ms. Magazine Blog
- Latina Week of Action for Reproductive Justice By Veronica Arreola at Viva La Feminista
- Latina Week Of Action For Reproductive Justice: My Testimonio; Condoms By Bianca Laureano at VivirLatino
- I Chose Withdrawal And I Knew What I Was Doing By Bianca Laureano at RH Reality Check
- Rememory & My Testimonio – For the Latina Week of Action for Reproductive Justice by Bianca Laureano at Amplify
- Latina Women Fight for Reproductive Justice by Veronica Arreola at Care 2
Also thanks to these sites for reposting our content or posting about the week of action:
It’s not too late! If you have a contraception story, blog about it by Monday and link to it in the comments.
UPDATE: Colorlines has this great post about the week of action, Latinas Rallying for Reproductive Justice by Michelle Chen
Two more posts from Ms. Magazine:
For Latinas, A Fine Line Between Reproductive Justice and Eugenics by Nicole Guidotti-Hernández
Latinas and The Pill: From Racism to Bicultural Growing Pains by Maria Guzman