Season’s Greetings from the Board and Staff at NLIRH!
As you know, NLIRH is the only national Latina health and reproductive justice organization representing an increasingly diverse and growing Latina population in this country.
Sixteen years after the organization’s founding, we continue to transform the discourse on reproductive health disparities by linking public policy advocacy with grassroots leadership development, research, community organizing, and activism.
We have had our most amazing year yet! Please help us continue this momentum by making a tax-deductible donation to NLIRH.
A few of this year’s accomplishments include:
- In 2010, NLIRH was identified as a high-impact nonprofit. Among 19 organizations identified by experts in the field, NLIRH was ranked #6;
- Playing an instrumental role in the Health Care Reform debate by lifting the voices of Latinas in communities nationwide;
- Publishing an influential report, Removing Stigma: Towards a Complete Understanding of Young Latinas’ Sexual Health, which was widely disseminated and praised;
- Organizing a women’s contingent at the Washington March for Immigration Reform in March;
- Spearheading the first-ever nationwide Latina Week of Action for Reproductive Justice in August; and
- Hosting our eleventh Latinas Organizing for Leadership and Advocacy (LOLA) training in Wisconsin in September.
Please show your support by making a donation to NLIRH today. Your gift will provide financial stability to NLIRH, ensure the success of our programs, and help us achieve salud, dignidad y justicia! Make your gift online or you can mail your check to: “Development Department, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, 50 Broad Street, Suite 1937, New York, NY 10004.”
Thank you in advance for your generous support and involvement!
Chair, Board of Directors
P.S. Please consider making a gift of $10, $15 or $25 per month through our automatic monthly-giving program!